The Alpha Oil Cooler core uses all of the factory brackets, mounts, lines and shroud (no trimming required) exactly like the factory oil cooler core. This removes the added complexity of other alternatives saving you time and money. Instead of using the tube and fin style of the factory cooler and other upgrades on the market we chose a bar and plate design with a turbulator design. Turbulators increase the rate of flow and boost heat transfer netting better cooling of the oil. To further improve cooling our billet aluminum endtanks include a high temp foam making a proper seal to direct all of the air from the ducting through the core unlike the factory design. In addition we increased the thickness of our core from 50 to 61mm boosting cooling and oil capacity.
- Billet Aluminum Endtanks
- Larger, more efficient core design
- Foam seal optimizes airflow through ducting
- Cost effective solution when replacing the factory oil cooler
- Uses OEM mounting, lines and shroud for a simple, true bolt in solution
- Includes everything needed for installation
- Alpha oil cooler
- OEM gaskets
- 2009 and up Nissan GT-R
- Fits all USDM, European and JDM Models
- This cooler was designed to work better than the stock counterpart when subjected to the identical conditions. If you’re looking for an all-around cooling solution for your GT-R, check out our Alpha Cooling System Upgrade.
- We suggest the replacement of the factory oil cooler after any engine failure to prevent contamination of your new engine.
- 2012+ Owners Please Do Not Re-use Orings, Replace with the AMS supplied gaskets