CUSCO 1C7 61P CBF Suspension kit Street Zero for TOYOTA Yaris GR (GXPA16)
The street series suspension coilover series are designed exclusively for the street and comes in a wide variety of choices such as standard coilover vs full height adjustable, & fixed damper vs 40 way adjustable.
The STREET ZERO series suspension coilover system is designed to provide a lowered vehicle ride height while maintaining comfort for daily driven street cars. The entire system is designed as an entry-level street coilover where the budget-minded enthusiast will get the very best suspension at a competitive price point.
The newly developed twin tube shock absorber features a virtually noiseless design due to its internal low compression gas. A new base valve design enables a comfortable and mild ride that adapts to almost any street condition, set at the most ideal damper rate from factory. *8 way rear dampers on selected models. This suspension coilover basically is a full ride height adjustable system where the shock absorber stroke and spring pre-load rate is retained no matter what the vehicle ride height is set at.
- Low compression twin-tube shock absorber with redesigned base valve
- Full height adjustable structure & fixed damper set at most ideal rate
- Precision cut shock case thread with special coating
- Quiet operation
- Ribbed lower bracket made with different metal according to each vehicle.
- Each suspension exceeds over 500 hours of elemental testing standards
- Custom spring rates available at no extra cost
- 8 way rear adjustable shocks included with some models