Performance Box Touch (RLPBT) measures Speed, Lap and Split Times, Delta-T, acceleration and deceleration as well as distance and more. All these parameters are logged to an SD memory card ten times per second for later review and comparison.
Performance Box Touch contains a high-performance 10 Hz GPS and GLONASS engine and integrated antenna, as well as supporting an external antenna. The Performance Box Touch provides a wealth of information with very easy installation and use.
The Performance Box Touch gets all its information from satellites and is powered from a vehicle. The operation is split up into 4 different modes and display options shown via the clear to read 4.3” colour touch screen.
Touch screen performance meter with slope correction, lap timer and speed display.
- 4.3” colour touchscreen
- Performance, lap timing & speed display
- 10 Hz GPS data logging
- Up to 6 hrs battery life time
- Powerful data analysis software
- Inbuilt GPS antenna
- Acceleration tests: 0–60, 0–100, 100–200 km/h or mph.
- Other predefined tests: 0–100–0, 0–200–0, 0–300-0 and 0–400-0 km/h or mph tests or distance including 0–400 and 0–1000 meters as well as 0–¼ mile and 0–½ mile.
- Custom tests can be configured, and other options include enabling or disabling alert at end of test, one-foot rollout and slope correction.
- Screen displays time, run number, distance, VMAX, Peak G and altitude difference. Units of measurement for speed or distance can be easily swapped between metric or imperial.
- Deceleration tests: 60–0, 100–0, 200–0, 300–0 km/h or mph.
- Custom tests allowing the user to define their own configurable settings.
- Screen displays time, run number, distance, Peak G and altitude difference. Units of measurement for speed or distance can be displayed in metric or imperial and easily swapped between.
- Sophisticated lap timer with an updateable built-in database of over 800 circuits, real-time Delta-time, Delta-speed (shown via LEDs), Best Lap Time, Current Lap Time, Total Session Time and Lap Count.
- Virtual Start/Finish Lines: Using GPS, there is no need for an external beacon or transmitter as timing will start with vehicle movement. Separate start and finish lines can be set for sprint or hill climbing.
- Digital speedometer: Performance Box Touch also works as a highly accurate digital speedometer, a handy feature for street driving.
- Units can be set in kph or mph and display can show live speed, VMAX, average speed and distance including setting a target speed.