BELL 1239036 GT6 RD CARBON Racing helmet full face, HANS, FIA8859-2015, size 4XL (67-68)
GT6 RD Carbon
Derived from HP6, the GT6 CARBON RD features the same modern and aggressive design, developed for racers in closed-car environments, featuring a wide eyeport for extended vision with an ultra-lightweight Premium carbon shell. Its ventilation slots can be connected to various types of air intakes for external cooling systems. It can be fitted with optional ear-muffs providing optimal noise insulation, with fully integrated radio communication kit and hydration systems.
- Ultra-lightweight Premium Carbon Composite shell
- Wide eyeport opening for optimal vision in closed cockpit cars (Shield type SE06)
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Integrated channels in face piece offering multiple options to install drinking tube, valves and radio systems
- Extraction vents to maximize cooling and air circulation
- Factory installed Hans anchors as original equipment
- Optional Top and Side air intakes available for use with external cooling system
- Optional side-cover (L or R) for smooth integration of radio connectors and hydration system
- Optional Ear-Muffs for increased noise insulation
- ZeroNoise® noise cancelling microphone integrated in face piece
- Coil style (curly cable) with heavy duty In-Molded Male Nexus Connector (4 pins)
- RCA connector compatible with Earplug Transducers (Various types of ZeroNoise® Transducers available as accessory)
- Hydration system (drinking tube)
- Side cover (Right or Left) integrating RCA connection and hydration connection
- Interior: Dark Grey High Strength – High Comfort FR Fabric
- Alternative interior fabric colors: Tan, White, Red, Purple, Blue, Green and Neon Yellow (by special order).
- Color: Carbon, Gloss finish
- Sizes: 54-55-56-57-58-59-60-61-61+
- Homologation: FIA8859-2015 & SNELL SA2020
IN THE BOX
- GT6 RD Carbon
- Shield type SE06
- HP Helmet Bag
- Hans Anchors Installed
- SNELL SA2020
Drinking Tube Kit
The integrated drink tube kit includes flexible tubing, L shaped adaptor to properly position the mouth bite valve and a one-way valve for drinking systems. This allows for seamless integration without modifying the face piece or drilling holes in the helmet chin bar (bite valve and drinking system not included).
Microphone Kit RCA-CINCH
Bell’s 4 connector radio helmet kit features a dynamic noise canceling microphone pre-wired and integrated into the helmet’s face piece and optimized to work with industry standard radio systems. The kit includes a coil style cord and ready for use with “in-ear” transducers (ear buds) fitted with RCA-CINCH Female Connector.